Food Storage Vegetable Garden Seed Kit-1.4 Lbs of Emergency Survival Gardening Seeds-16 Types of Non-Hybrid, Open-Pollinated SeedsMay 16th, 2012 | By admin | Category: Organic Gardening Store, Organic Gardening Supplies
Food Storage Vegetable Garden Seed Kit-1.4 Lbs of Emergency Survival Gardening Seeds-16 Types of Non-Hybrid, Open-Pollinated Seeds
List Price: $79.00
Sale Price: $37.00
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Perfect Addition To Any Emergency Food Supply
Add the canned garden seed assortment to any emergency food supply to insure the ability to start a garden to add fresh grown vegetables.
There is enough seed here to grow several huge gardens, or to plant for several years, or to provide enough seed for all your neighbors. The can literally contains thousands of seeds.
The seeds in this survival seed collection have been specially and carefully dried to maintain a high germination rate for decades. Absolutely no food storage plan should be without this seed collection!
SWEET CORN - Golden Bantam - 5 oz.
ONION - Utah Sweet Spanish - 10 g.
SPINACH - Bloomsdale Long Standing - 10 g.
WINTER SQUASH - Waltham Butternut - 6 g.
SQUASH ZUCCHINI - Black Beauty - 6 g.
RADISH - Champion - 10 g.
TOMATO - Ace 55 VF - 3 g.
SWISS CHARD - Lucullus - 8 g.
PEA - Little Marvel - 10 oz.
BEET - Detroit Dark Red - 8 g.
CABBAGE - Golden Acre - 10 g.
LETTUCE - Barcarolle Romaine - 4 g.
CUCUMBER - Marketmore 76 - 8 g.
CARROT - Scarlet Nantes - 6 g.
PEPPER - Yolo Wonder - 5 g.
POLE BEAN - Blue Lake - 5 oz.
- 1.4 Lbs of Seed Sealed In Re-Sealable Triple Layer Foil Bags & Sealed in #10 Can
- Specially Dried Seeds for High Germination Rate and Shelf Life Of Decades
- Open Pollinated, Non-Hybrid Seed & Non-GMO - Re-Harvest Seed & Re-Plant
- Detailed 8 Page Instructions - Enough Garden Seed For Several Huge Gardens
- Value of hundreds of dollars worth of seeds if bought in garden seed packets